Cloud Cart Connector can locate orders matching a deposit and add the total fees as a line item on the deposit. If you have not already, login to Cloud Cart Connector and click manage. Expand refunds. Check create check. Cloud Cart Connector will add the checks as a refund and associate them with the deposit.
How do I insert the orders into QuickBooks?
Once complete, you must sync all orders associated with the deposit:
- Go to the my connections page and expand manually sync an existing connection.
- Change the sync dates.
- Click Save Settings and Sync Now
Once you upload the orders into QuickBooks, upload the payout:
- Log into Shopify.
- On the right, click view payouts.
- Download the payout that you wish to match.
- Click export and save it as a plain CSV file.
- Go back to Cloud Cart Connector
- When in your settings, on left, click Match Deposits
- Upload the spreadsheet to Cloud Cart Connector by clicking 'Select Payout' and find your saved CSV file.
How does the UI appear in Cloud Cart?
Once you upload the sheet, follow these steps:
- Add the date of the deposit into your bank account.
- To add merchant fees in bulk, enter the account to use. If you leave this field blank, then no fees are added. This is ideal if your orders already have fees added by Cloud Cart.
- Enter the bank account to make the deposit:
- Click submit Form
How does a deposit appear?
Here is a screenshot.